- What is the time commitment? The Egg CSA runs from May 11 – August 31. It is a 14 week duration within a 16 week time frame to allow 2 egg free weeks accounting for vacations or weeks you need to clean out the fridge and don’t need eggs.
- What is the cost to join? Plans start at $42 for 7 dozen distributed over the 14 week duration with the option of increasing this amount in $6 increments based on how many total dozen eggs you would like to receive. For example, $84 for 14 dozen which equates to 1 dozen per week.
- What if I want/need more eggs than what I pre-ordered? While we prioritize distribution of eggs to those who have prepaid, we are flexible and will do our best to accommodate any additional orders based on available stock.
- Where can I pick up my orders? You can easily pick up your orders at one of the following:
– Monthly drop locations
Round Rock/La Frontera – 9:00 – 9:30am
Northwest Austin/Lakeline – 10:15 – 10:45am
– Weekly at the Hutto Farmers Market, Wednesdays, 5 – 8 pm
– On the farm by appointment
- What are the dates for the monthly drops? We currently have the dates below designated for monthly drops in 2019.
- Can I add other farm goods to my pick up? Absolutely! We would love to bring you additional items along with your eggs. Just make sure to place your order two days prior to pick up. Additional items can be paid with cash, check, venmo, or square payments upon delivery.
- What other fees should I be aware of? As a CSA subscription perk, the $4.95 order handling fee for orders delivered to monthly drop locations is being waived. There are no fees for pick up at the Farmers Market or on the farm.
- How do I sign up? We are so glad you are interested in regularly supporting the farm — signing up is easy! Click here to fill out a quick form and designate your pre-payment amount. Once we receive your information we will send you an official invoice with details on how to pay. We are currently accepting CASH, CHECK, or ACH payments.