Treat your family to a truly special holiday meal this year with one of our fresh, local, pasture raised turkeys!
Much like our pastured broilers, these turkeys get to live a good life on our farm. After spending 4 weeks in our heated brooder, they are transitioned to our chemical free pasture where they have access to fresh grass, fresh air and fresh water at all times. Our portable shelters provide protection from the wind, rain, and predators ensuring a stress free environment for them to live and grow for another four months. As per our standard, we never administer any antibiotics, vaccinations, or medications and we only supplement their diet with the best locally milled NON-GMO grain available. Half a year’s worth of care and effort go into humanely raising these delicious, special occasion turkeys for you and your family. We look forward to making your holiday celebration truly special with a fresh Turkey from our farm to your table!
Here are the details:
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your turkey.
- Turkeys are sold frozen and vacuum sealed.
- Pick up in November.
- Four size ranges available
- Small: 9-12 lbs – $75
- Medium: 13-15 lbs – $95
- Large: 16-18 lbs – $115
- X-Large: 19-21 lbs – $125
- Heart, liver and neck are NOT included unless specified upfront for additional fee of $2.50 that is added to the final balance.
- PICK UP DAY! Turkey sizes will be handed out on a first come, first served basis as we do not reserve specific sizes – please arrive early for the best selection! We will be holding back a variety of sizes for distribution at each location to provide our customers a wider selection.